NOTICE: In-person tours and appointments are available. All visitors must agree to temperature screening, wear a mask, and follow social distancing guidelines.
All current students have been moved to distance learning effective July 13, 2020. All essential personnel will support our students via phone, email, or Zoom meetings. We are eager to support our students in any way we can.
If you have any questions, please use the following contact information.
The main number 530-674-9199 will get you routed to the appropriate personnel.
- Director: Rachel Lineker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: Erik Garcia email@example.com
- Registrar: Christy Aldridge firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions: Betty Gray email@example.com; Ashley Mercado firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Services: Charlotte Jackman email@example.com
Inquiring Prospective Students:
The next start date for day classes is scheduled for August 31st, followed by another start on September 21st. Upcoming start date for evening classes is September 10th.
Please fill out the form to receive more information and an admissions specialist will contact you to answer all your questions and assist you in making the right decision for you.