NOTICE: Based on the recent order by the Governor of the State of California, Gavin Newsom, Cambridge Junior College is closed to the public temporarily.
All current students have been moved to distance learning effective March 23, 2020. All essential personnel will support our students via phone, email, or Zoom meetings. We are eager to support our students in any way we can.
If you have any questions, please use the following contact information.
The main number 530-674-9199 will get you routed to the appropriate personnel.
- Director: Rachel Lineker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: Erik Garcia email@example.com
- Registrar: Christy Aldridge firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions: Betty Gray email@example.com; Ashley Mercado firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Services: Charlotte Jackman email@example.com
Inquiring Prospective Students:
The next start date for both day and evening classes is scheduled for April 20th.
While we can not conduct in-person interviews or school tours at this time, we are eager to assist you in achieving your career training goals. Please fill out the form to receive more information and an admissions specialist will contact you to answer all your questions and assist you in making the right decision for you.