In compliance with Federal Regulations, Sutter County Career Training Center is required to distribute on an annual basis, consumer information along with procedures on how enrolled students can obtain this consumer information.
A list is provided below to show where certain policies can be found. You will notice some policies are on the web and some policies are in our School Catalog. Some of the information outlined below can be obtained in paper format, in your School Catalog, and on our website. Paper copies of any of the policies outlined below can be obtained upon request at any time.
- Job Placement Assistance for Graduates
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) – Annual Report summary for Employment and Graduation information.
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records–Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Price of Attendance
- New Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Educational Programs
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Receptionist
- Textbook List
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement–Policies and Sanctions
- Conduct and Illegal Activities
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Annual Notice to Students
- Voter Registration
Title IX / Nondiscrimination Information
- Title IX Coordinator Contact Information
- Title IX Coordinator Training Information
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
Student Financial Assistance
- Cost of Attendance ( Day / Evening )
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
- Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- HEERF Grant Reporting
- Student Portion Quarterly Reporting
- Institutional Portion Quarterly Reporting
Note: Title IX Aid, Cal Grants, and CAVA will be temporarily interrupted until new approvals are granted.
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policy
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
The information below is contained in the Student-Right-to-Know link located above:
- Student Diversity
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Transfer-Out Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
Whom to contact for information:
Contact the Financial Aid Officer for financial assistance and related questions.
Contact the Director for general institutional issues.
Both are located at 939 Live Oak Blvd. Yuba City, CA 95991.
They can be reached by phone at 530-674-9199