Get the Skills to Become a Valued Medical Professional
Yuba City Medical Assistant Training in as Little as 9 Months*
Welcome to Cambridge Junior College
Through meaningful educational experiences, Cambridge Junior College educates, empowers and connects you to your professional goals. Cambridge has been on the cutting edge of trends in the healthcare industry. That’s why our graduates are always ahead of the curve.
If you are looking for an opportunity to break into the healthcare field, look no further! Becoming a Medical Assistant is a great entry into healthcare. After some on-the-job experience, there is plenty of opportunity for advancement with appropriate additional training.
Recognized by top employers, Cambridge has built a strong relationship within the industry as a one of the leading schools for people wishing to pursue a rewarding career in Medical Assisting. Our Medical Assistant program will prepare you to pursue a rewarding career in hospitals, medical centers, clinics and more!
In as little as 9 months*, you could be on your way to a rewarding career in the healthcare industry.
FAFSA/CAL GRANT SCHOOL CODE: 038743
See what a Cambridge Junior Graduate has to share in their own words, and how professional career training changed their life. Discover how Medical Assistant training helped them be prepared and confident to pursue a rewarding career.
What Sets Us Apart
Cambridge Junior College students learn by doing. The hands-on, practical training fuels our focus on graduating work-ready professionals in a short period of time.
- Externship Programs – Gain practical, real-world skills with our externship opportunities or clinical rotations.
- Industry Experienced Instructors – You’ll be trained by instructors who have a wealth of industry experience and who also know how to teach.
- Hands-On Training – You’ll learn hands-on, and develop the skills you need to pursue a successful and rewarding career in healthcare.
- Personal Attention – Thanks to our small class sizes, you’ll have a direct relationship with your instructor. You won’t be just another face in the crowd.
- Career Support – Cambridge Junior College’s Career Services professionals are here to help with resume preparation, interview techniques, job search and more.
At Cambridge, we specialize in Medical Assistant career training that features hands-on learning and practical skill application.
Our admissions staff is eager to meet with you to understand your goals and match you with the healthcare training that’s right for you.
Cambridge was the perfect fit since it's fast paced. Injections were fun, but the amazing instructors and staff here I will always be grateful for. Also the friends I made here I will never forget.
Military & Veterans
At Cambridge Junior College, we’re proud to serve the dedicated and hard-working members of our military. We believe it is important to provide a convenient education to those who have risked their lives to protect our freedoms at home.