Get the Skills to Become a Valued Medical Professional
Yuba City Medical Assistant Training in as Little as 9 Months*
Hands-On Career Training. Ongoing Career Services Support. In-Depth Curriculum. Discover the Cambridge Junior College Difference…
People embark on career training for a wide variety of reasons, but the most common reason we see is this one: they want a new start. They want a chance at a career that matters, one that offers both security and meaning, opportunities for personal growth and opportunities to make a positive impact on others. And that’s exactly the path you’ll find available to you at Cambridge Junior College.
Based in Yuba City, California, Cambridge Junior College offers a Medical Assistant career training designed to be your gateway into the healthcare field. Our Medical Assistant program incorporates meaningful experiences, classroom instruction, and cutting edge trends in the healthcare industry to empower you and connect you to your career goals.
Cambridge is proud of our history and connections in Yuba City, including being recognized by top employers and cultivating strong relationships within the industry that our Medical Assistant graduates benefit from. If you have been looking for healthcare career training that can help you build a more rewarding future for yourself, Cambridge is your place to start.
In as little as 9 months*, you could be on your way to becoming a Medical Assistant.
FAFSA/CAL GRANT SCHOOL CODE: 038743
What Sets Us Apart?
Cambridge Junior College students learn by doing. The hands-on, practical training fuels our focus on graduating work-ready professionals in a short period of time.
- Externship Programs — Externship opportunities and clinical rotations allow you to gain not only real-world skills, but practical connections and networking opportunities. You will get first-hand experience and training in the healthcare field, giving you a head-start in a thriving industry.
- Industry Experienced Instructors — Our instructors combine both experience in the industry and excellent teaching skills so you’re well-trained in the topics you need to know. You’ll get the up-to-date skills needed to succeed directly from experienced healthcare professionals.
- Hands-On Training — You can’t just learn in the classroom; you have to be able to practice and hone your techniques, which is why we prioritize hands-on instruction. As a student, all of your time will be spent on relevant skills you’ll use on the job.
- Personalized Attention — Every student is unique, and we want to celebrate that by building a personal relationship with you and ensuring you get individualized instruction from your teachers.
- Ongoing Career Support — Our staff takes job placement very seriously. We are there for you even after you’ve graduated, with a career services team trained to assist you with resume preparation, interview training, and job search assistance.
For over 20 years, Cambridge has specialized in Medical Assistant career training that features hands-on learning and practical skill application.
Our admissions staff is eager to meet with you to understand your goals and answer your questions about our Yuba City Medical Assistant program.
Cambridge Junior College Success Story
See what a graduate of Cambridge Junior College’s Medical Assistant program has to share in their own words and discover how our Medical Assistant training helped them be prepared and feel confident in pursuing a rewarding career.
Is a Medical Assisting Career Right for You? Find Out! Take the Cambridge Junior “Medical Assistant Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Medical Assistant Career Training Readiness score now >>
Military & Veterans
Cambridge Junior College is proud to be affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs and serve the dedicated and hard-working members of our military. We believe it is important to provide affordable, convenient Medical Assistant training to those who have risked their lives to protect our freedoms at home.
Cambridge was the perfect fit since it's fast paced. Injections were fun, but the amazing instructors and staff here I will always be grateful for. Also the friends I made here I will never forget.
Is a Rewarding Career as a Medical Assistant Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Medical Assisting and exploring whether Cambridge Junior College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, give us a call at 1-530-674-9199
*Program length when completed in normal time.