Get the Skills to Become a Valued Medical Assistant
Yuba City Medical Assistant Training in as Little as 9 Months*
Welcome to Cambridge Junior College
Through meaningful educational experiences, Cambridge Junior College educates, empowers and connects you to your professional goals.
Cambridge has been on the cutting edge of trends in the healthcare industry. That’s why our graduates are always ahead of the curve. Our medical training programs will prepare you to pursue a rewarding career in Hospitals, medical centres, clinics and more!
Recognized by top employers, Cambridge has built a strong relationship within the industry as a one of the leading schools for people wishing to pursue a rewarding career in medical assisting and administration.
Our graduates are some of the best in the field.
In as little as 9 months*, you could be on your way to a rewarding career in the healthcare industry.
FAFSA/CAL GRANT SCHOOL CODE: 038743
- Oct 28thMedical Assistant - Daytime: Medical Assistant - Daytime Cambridge Junior College (Yuba City)
Military & Veterans
At Cambridge Junior College, we’re proud to serve the dedicated and hard-working members of our military. We believe it is important to provide a convenient education to those who have risked their lives to protect our freedoms at home.
What Sets Us Apart
Cambridge Junior College students learn by doing. The hands-on, practical training fuels our focus on graduating work-ready professionals in a short period of time.
- Externship Programs – Gain practical, real-world skills with our externship opportunities or clinical rotations depending on the program of study.
- Industry Experienced Instructors – You’ll be trained by instructors who have a wealth of industry experience and who also know how to teach.
- Hands-On Training – You’ll learn hands-on, and develop the skills you need to pursue a successful and rewarding career in healthcare.
- Personal Attention – Thanks to our small class sizes, you’ll have a direct relationship with your instructor. You won’t be just another face in the crowd.
- Career Support – CJC’s Career Services professionals are here to help with resume preparation, interview techniques, job search and more.
Is a Medical Assisting Career Right for You? Find Out! Take the Cambridge Junior “Medical Assistant Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Medical Assistant Career Training Readiness score now >>
At Cambridge, we specialize in healthcare career training programs that feature hands-on learning and practical skill application.
Our admissions staff is eager to meet with you to understand your goals and match you with the healthcare training that’s right for you.
Cambridge was the perfect fit since it's fast paced. Injections were fun, but the amazing instructors and staff here I will always be grateful for. Also the friends I made here I will never forget.
Is a Rewarding Career in Healthcare Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Healthcare and exploring whether Cambridge is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, give us a call at 1-530-674-9199
* Program length when completed in normal time. Time to complete the program does not include scheduled breaks.